Saturday, May 05, 2007

Life so far..

Life so far has been okay.i'm alive alrite.and i'm here blogging. What have i done with 17+ years of my life. prolly nothing.



my background?born in peejay. bred in klang . grew up in sabah .came back to peejay. went to school at yoke nam. then after went to catholic high school.and now here i am. goin to college this monday. looking back, i feel like i've done nothing much.




During my primary years, i would label myself as a jerk.childish, naive, stupid, lazy pretty much everything on the negative.caused much problems. i definitely was not some head prefect, prefect, popular guy, or some guy good in something. i was so normal.that nothing stood out. i had the superpower of not letting anyone realise my presence. if i did stand out, it was for stupid and bad reasons alright.people hated me i guess.used to play basketball, though i could actually excel in it. i definitely did not. i sucked.


then it came, high school. for the first few months, i was still carrying the image of a primary kid.maybe worse.stupid me. then as usual there was this talks of keeping in touch with primary friends, the usual emo-ing.blablabla.somehow i lost touch with most of my old friends. Here it comes another new stage of my life. well starting i met up with quite a bunch of fun people.namely kah jun ,shi wei ,suet chen ,jun jie. it's weird. i thought they would be my bestest friends for the whole period of high school. umm lets get to that later. we did alot of fun stuff, lots of lame stuff and lots of bad stuff. oh well. it's a part of life to make mistakes. my studies continued to go down the drain. pmr was the hype that time.i wanted alot of stuff at that time, and i tried so hard to be "coool" and i totally failed. i suck big time. another one of my jerk years.


then form 2 came. diffrent class this time, got split up with my usual gang.this was the main DOWN part in my entire life. it totally suck. i was a total NOOB and JERk. i swear i was the dumbest piece of shit ever. thinking back i would've wish someone actually hit me with a lorry. so many stuff happened and so many stupid things happened.i mixed with the wrong group of people. i tried harder to be "cool" and i totally FAILED HARDER. Everything SUCKED downright for me. i didn't think so at that time.probably because i was the stupid me. not saying i'm the smart me now though.

but one thing, this was when i started picking up the sport football. i totally was a noob. i so remember the times we played against black and white and the falcons and we got thrashed. i was keeper. i thought i was good at it.in fact i wasn't. and everytime pjk, i was a total Nooooooooooooob.tried to play football.

Form 3 it is.PMR year. new class once again. at the start i probably hadn't change much. i still sucked as usual.maybe improved abit. 3B3 it is. the most memorable times of high school?probably. new resolutions for me.PMR.study hard.as usual.play more football. my class had the stars okay! it was eu joe, brendan, kar ee, kel ton, kenneth mow, ummmmm i don't remember anymore. anyways this was my new gang in the later part of form 3. i didn't know what happen.somehow. i got stuck to them.football was the main thing for us. i soooooo loved and miss the days we stayed back for football. it was like the most fun thing ever. that year, i met alot of other people like drew, jason, arthur, ram , hyder, blablablaa. somehow it was because of that years football league that i totally switched gangs. i remember we had a team but i don't remember the name!! football football football. i love it.met so many new people. and then it was PMR . hell yeah. i remember i totally bucked up near the exams.totally studied everything except chinese. i remember me and wei jin sitting quietly during a rainy day in a corner reading our kemahiran hidup. wei jin got 71.00 i think for his purata. i got 70++. hell yeah. i remember.





then it was PMR results time. my results was.satisfying? 7 a's. i still remember celebrating with andrew and kar ee by throwing some of our money into the coin thingy.( u know where the thing moves and there was suppose to be coins out if u hit the right spot)

I missed out on MSSD that year. didn't get picked. happy life i've got. blamed myself for it.so totally depressed when most of my gang went for MSSD and i was left out. my superpower again.




Form 4. Remembered that time when i went to school.not knowing which class i would go. then andrew came up to me. eh i think you 4s1. ok la . he dam POTONG STIM! i'm like WTH! 4s1??? i AIN"T THAT SMART.NOWAY. bulllshit!! then i had a look my self. CRAP SHIT WTH! 4s1. and furthermore. wei jin was with me AGAIN! till form 5 it was 5 years already in a class with him. cant bliv that his my fren up till now.ahaha and now he's in NZ. okay this time i was so determined to get the back seats. me and drew. jin behind us, with a monitor beside him which i sat on and it broke. then jboy came along. then came the zaman gemilang would i dare say? the zaman of the sesats. Sesats were so totally my friends up till now. with extending members like joe and jason and more others.






Form 5 was pretty much the same.i probably haven't changed much. i wasn't cool. and i had the same superpower i had. hopefully i wasn't hated by anyone. i tried so very hard to control my life. not letting it spin out of control. i wanted more control over it. but what have i done with it up till now.

pretty much nothing.depressed i am. i ain't no courtjoker. i ain't some good footballer. i ain't some state swimmer. i ain't some smart genius. i ain't some nice guy who would attract other ppl.i totally didn't achieve nothing.i'm basically nothing. superpowers i still have. and now.comes college. can't wait?or i would prefer not to take the plunge into a new stage of my life. i don't know. everything hasn't turn out for me.looking back. it sucks. can i change any of that?probably not.gotta live with it.

No comments: