Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finals


Is it just me? or does everyone find it HARD to focus during final exams. Literally, physics is like a beast readying itself to pounce on me in 40 hours time. My attempts at preparing seemed futile. Two other mythical creatures namely econs and psycho have managed to trample all over me.i wouldn't say i have won. results will show.

urgh why am i writing in such terms. anyways. time to focus. time to equip myself with all the formula's required to slay this beast. i reckon i'll fail knowing my coursework and the level of the beast. =(

i shall return with my blurtings on physics. stay tuned.

ooorah physics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.