Saturday, December 18, 2010

The End Fall 2010

Its almost the end of the semester. Now all i got to do is clear the last hurdle. A very tall one indeed. Finals.


Well at least i am done with my senior design CDR and my math final. Dang. that math final was badass. Could've sworn the last two questions were not on any paper or homework i did. Hope the average on this one is bad, at least an A- would be good for my GPA.

Nevertheless, thermal tomorrow. I hope i can nail this one. I seriously need to not drop any more points. I have dropped one too many already. Last DASH !

Many more things to sort out. GOT TO GET EVERYTHING DONE! PLEASE STOP PROCRASTINATING GODDAMMIT! Yeah. You YAN MING!

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt

" Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6


No comments: