Saturday, July 28, 2007

My grandma...

She's gone.. forever. Its not like the movies where you get to see her before she goes. hear her last words. I've been to the hospital so many times. but i did not go in to see her. mom says she'll cry whenever someone visits her. the last time i visited. she cried. and,that was the last time.

Yesterday, i got the news. i don't know how to feel. i so freaking wanted to cry. i went to futsal. i drove like a madmen. but luckily dryck and yee ler was there. if not i would've wrecked maself. i played futsal. i ran like there was no tomorrow. then i came out, sat there and just thought of every single shit that happened. i freaking cried. no one knew , i was sweating and at the same time i let my tears flow freely.

i went back yesterday. my mom was strong as ever. once i stepped in and look at the coffin where she layed. i totally freaked again. my grandpa was around. i could see the sadness in his face. he was there in the hospital all along.

i'll never see my grandma again..

No comments: