Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wake Up Dumbass

Burma Baiis is officially kicked out of the Inti Close tournament. =x

my team that is. named by our great satish kumaran. our team did pretty well in the group stages. we topped the group. with 2 wins and 1 walkover.

anyways applause to billy, aru, emerson, satish k, premnath. they really have the "stuff".

too bad we were knocked out in the quarters. we were SOOOOOOOO friggin close.

thanks to me again i guess . the first goal deflected of me and went into our own net. =x i have the tendency to have this kindaof things happen on me. i hate myself alot sometimes.

anyways thanks mates. =) you all have been great and funny teammates. especially emerson la. joker.

and once again. time to be productive. and not let my stupid life go to waste.

No comments: