Sunday, July 05, 2009

I will be

There's nothing i could say to you,
nothing i can ever do,
to make you see,
what you mean to me..

All the pain the tears i cried,
still you never said goodbye,
and now i know,
how far you'd go..

I KNOW i let you down..
but its not like that now,
i will never let you go.

I WILL BE,
all that you want,
get myself together,
cause you keep me from falling apart.

ALL MY LIFE,
i'll be with you forever,
to get you through the day,
make everything okay.

I'd thought that i had everything,
I didn't know what life could bring,
but now i see,
honestly,
you're the ONE thing i got right,
the only one i let inside,
and now i can breathe,
cause you're here with me.

I KNOW i let you down,
I'LL TURN IT ALL AROUND
cause i would never let you go..

I WILL BE.
all that you want,
get myself together.
cause you keep me from falling apart,
all my life, i'll be with you forever,
to get you through the day,
MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY.

iwillbe-avrillavigne

i wished that i had realized earlier.
i fucked up.
i was too caught up in the past.
i am sorry.

No comments: