Monday, October 16, 2006

Drifting No more.....

I really really really Feel so GOOOD!!! FInally i'm not so LOST anymore! i've found the course of my life..the path which i will travel on after i graduate.I've never felt so enlightened before in my life! I used to be so worried about what i'm going to do after SPM..i really hate having suddenly needing to make a decision .And knowing that this decision will determine the rest of my life on earth that is...Well the answer didn't really strike my head until recently where it came and it left 1 hell of an impact in my head!I feel really diffrent after that!!!

The thing i'm talking about is..well Aviation!!Umm putting it into simpler terms..a pilot! Well flying in an airplane always fascinated me since i was a little kiddo..i always couldn't sit still in airports and i would stick my nose on the glass windows and stare out at those big flying machines taking off and landing...Gawsh..i really aspire to be a pilot now!I wanna do something i like...well i love airplanes...one thing caught my eye when i read those brochures for studying in australia was the aerospace industry....airport management..aeronautical design..I didn't even bother to look at the other brochures.

Well ..it suddenly just popped up in my head!! I really want to pilot a plane!! Gawsh!! Well after SPM i hope i can go straight to flying school...get my license..den get ma ATPL! Umm the license which u need to pilot a commercial airliner..Really hope everythg goes well!! i really do wanna bcome a pilot!Hope someday i will be the captain of da huge A380 thats my ultimate goal!!!

Everything seems clear now....so glad that i'm not that lost anymore..it FEELS GREAT!!!

No comments: