Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Johnathan Tan MUST DIE!! xD

OKay This MUST BE the sequel to the crazy JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE Movie...well my sis kinda wants to watch it but i don't really see anythg interesting in it..blah review says lousy actors ....but anyway johnathan tan must die!! he played a prank on me....GRRRR got me hell worried den told me it was a prank..well I got PUNK'D! but anyways...12 disember...JOHNATHAN TAN MUST DIE!! i will head the expedition maself! STRIP HIM NAKED! i'll make sure NO GARMENTS are left on him! NONE! HIs Privates will go BLUE!

LOL! well just another lame post...haven't got the time to put up the post's with some meaning in it...blah!! Jboy Dun angry..would i do that to you!?Hmmmm considering all the stuff u did for us...mayb not..xD! the emphasis is on the MAYBE!

No comments: