Sunday, October 14, 2007

guitar







My guitar string snapped. and and obviously it wasn't me. i'm so gentle. see in the picture. thats the CULPRIT!




like those criminal covering their faces while going to court. hahahahha. okok joking ny.




But. she memang damn violent . she play the guitar only the string snap already.




summore she know ninjutsu. always try out weird tricks on me. poor me. someone save me =(




but she also damn fragile ok!! i mean her skin. pinch her abit. got mark for one whole weeeeeek. HAHAHA. imagine if you give her one tight slap! LOL next day come out with mask already.


back to my guitar.




so on the way back from college. stopped by at goodsound music to get some strings. 21 bucks for whole set. not bad.

took out some screwdrivers and the whole kit. later on found out that it was not needed.
noooooob ok!! don crucify me =(
oh well. i screwed up badly on my first attempt. it was so embarassing. i am not gonna mention anything about it.
after that i went out to buy another 6th string. then proceeded to change the strings with the guidance of the almighty random youtube fella.
it worked =) . it don't look that neat. but it still sounds the same.feels abit weird though.
anyways lesson learnt. thou shall consult YOUTUBE before any DIY attempts are to be made.
all hail YOUTUBE!!

No comments: