Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Problems In My Head T.T

Dunno y,life is just full of WORRIES.Everyday u worry bout wat u gonna eat,wat u will do.It Kinda SUX.I'm Worried bout Hell LOTSA THG's.......WORRY WORRY WORRY.I REALLI hell wish i got a carefree life.THe characters on television seem to b carefree..Football players seem to b carefree...BIG HSE BIG BUX . Currently is holidays,but wat is after holidays?normally ppl will say dun worry...2 more weeks...but STILL dat day will come.SOme ppl will always say..ITZ DAT SIMPLE.....DON"T WORRY...>.< i doubt so.I'm worried now too.Is it possible to achieve a care free life?if u do achieve it will u WORRY bout losing it?LIFE IS JZ WEIRD.

Hav any of u wondered y were we born into diz world?WHY U?i mean..da feeling is HELL WEIRD.Think bout it...were u here b4?wat happen to ppl when dey die....where do dey go?do u ever feel anythg?will der b a JUDGEMENT DAY whr u stand b4 GOD n he will justify EVRY STEP U TAKE IN UR LIFE.Or will u Jz SEE NTG?N jz stare into ETERNAL DARKNESS,Pondering everythg bout ur life..how u spent it ...In a place whr tym does not exist.I used to worry bout all diz stuff Still kinda worried bout it now..i ALways will think of diz kinda thgs n it has caused me countless sleepless nights.Da feeling cannot b DESCRIBED..i realli wonder if I'm da onli 1 in da world thinking bout all diz stuff.Why do other ppl don't seem to BOTHER?Am i WEIRD?

U noe yesterday was da 666 wateva number day.DOOMSDAY?as 666 is da devil's num.I could kinda reli imagine wat DOOMSDAY will b lyk.once again i havta say i was WORRIED bout wat will happen during 6.06 6/6/2006 .Will earth jz suddenly EXPLODE?or will da cloud's part n da ANGEL of DEATH come n slaughter us all.Haiz....when will earth meet it's doomsday?will der even b 1?I'm a christian n i suppose i'm not suppose to hav diz kindaof thinking but..itz realli hard to just giv urself in.Itz easier said den DONE.

Sumtymz we tend to forget about diz kinda thgs.Mayb i hav too much free tym.To dream bout all diz stuff n to think bout all diz stuff..MAYB dat is da cause of all my problems...mayb i shud jz keep pressing on...STUDY HARD....keep myself occupied...dun think too much ....dun so wuliao.I jz CAN"T HELP IT.Is der even a purpose in studying if everythg's is jz gonna end?or dat is not da ultimate purpose for us to b here.SIgh...LIFE IS EASY WITH DIRECTIONS.WhR's da manual?Whr's da ULTIMATE TRUTH OF DA UNIVERSE?SO MANY QUESTIONS and YET SO LITTLE ANSWERS.I prefer to KNOw da truth even though da truth is painful n bitter....but yet i would not suffer in LIES.Always asking n asking n asking n yet not getting any answers.I WANNA KNOW......

Datz a weird entry to b published on da blog u might think.Itz jz my Unthoughful THOUGHTS...itz wat has been goin on my mind for da past few years of my life.Hope u guyz will post sum comments too.Dat's all i guess....LIFE GOES ON...sumtyms i realli wish it doesn't.

-Ym's weird blog entry-

1 comment:

Yee Ler said...

“ TooT “ Blogger .. once again “ TooT “ blogger .
I typed a damn hell long comment for you and yet an error pop up and everything gone!
Nvm … since u wrote a so damn long essay , I shud write all over again and also a longer comment for u .

There’s no such thing as carefree life de la . Except you can think everything positively .
Juz like in ur essay , ITZ tat simple , don worry >.< . Aiyo , those footballer and characthers in the television seems to be carefree … seems to be onli ma .
The got some other things to worry but of course they are not going to show it out rite ? Everyone have something , so of course everyone are afraird of losing it la .
But sometimes … what to do le ? tidak dalam jangkaan kita .

I am borned to this world is because my papa and mama did something . I donno what did they do la . I ask them they don’t wan to tell me = ( . Have I been here ? donno leh , some ppl say got , some ppl say tak da . In my mind tak de lo .
After people die , they go into the graveyard or cemetry . Not correct meh ?
Some poor 1 masuk tanah saje lo . 6 billion ppl on earth , YM I don’t think you are the only one who r thinking this gua ? Others is not seem to be not bothered , just they didt show out .

So the yesterday u mean …. 06/06/06 . 666 is the devil’s number , now only I know.
Why 666 is the devil’s number leh ? cannot be 555 ? 06/06/06 is a doomsday ? Yes meh ? today is 07/06/06 , I am still alive . Yesterday still the same for me , I woke up 12 00 , ate my breakfast on 2 , continue my dota . Earth wont explode 1 la … USA nowadays so chunted with high tech technology , no problem geh . No worries .
However , if the earth really want to explode , is beyond my control . So don worry la . Ehh.. you christian ke ? I tot buddhist tim XD .

Yan Ming … Pls study hard and make yourself go crazy k ? but if you really cant do it , Its ok . Yee Ler will always “ jin tai “ for you rite ? Again .. no worries . Yeah ! if the world is gonna end then we all study oso useless le . But if the world not gonna end leh ? Life is easy for u la YM … bible not a manual meh ? telling you where to turn … hehehe .

“ Life goes on .. sometimes I wish it really doesn’t . “ Ohh… I got the same feeling oso leh , but ehh what to do lar ? I wan die takut tak mati le . Papa mama wasted so much money on me … I go die … hmm… not tat good . YM , Life can be rox , can also be sux , just see which aspect u look from . If you are able to think positively , then no problem liau . If you can’t then go see our beloved yong moi moi , if she cant solve the problem for u … then u shall go die , but b4 tat , remember to give me all ur stuff sin . XD .

I always think tat life sux , do yah ? life is a suffer for us sometimes , yea.. maybe I think too much like u . Watching people’s death , people kena rape , people masuk bottom of the Lori , plane crash …. Ahh sad . But now , I don’t give a “ TooT “ to them . 29 000 babies day everyday ? WTF ?? So should I be sad for every miliseconds ? Tsunami 1 time mari 345 000 people die …. Wah If you wan me to be sad , then I better go die le . Now watching newspaper about people sad things … for me is like .. oic , someone die like this .

If god wan me to die , then too bad I have to follow his/her order . I have to think positively … god loves me ! that’s why wan me to teman him / her . XD !
Very weird post from Yee Ler la … damn weird
Above those thing .. what I talking ah ?
If you don’t understand ignore it le . I also donno wat I talking .
YM .. try enjoy your life .. heeeeeee~~~~