Friday, June 30, 2006

Street Soccer Tournament

U bet cha..street soccer!! class against class...WHY? W-H-Y? sesat wankers are no more.... >.<

Me,Andrew,Wei jin and eugene makes up our class team.32 bux per entry kinda ex.Class dun wan sponsor.sob. HUI LU!!! sponsor please!! xD .nway i'm kinda excited about diz thg.We were grouped into da same group wit 5s2 n 5p4.Lol 1st match 5s1 vs 5p4. outcome 4-0

wei jin barely touched da ball.Evrythg is gud! all signs point to qualification to knockoutstages.
hmmm after tht hang around for about n hour playing da ball freestlying ..den finally.DA ULTIMATE CHALLENGE! 5s1 vs 5s2

Ma best mates jun jie n arthur r against us..I'm scared seriously.Got a feeling we might lose.N yep i was rite. outcome 2-0 to them.not us. Sigh dat spoiled ma day.Althoug andrew scored a free kick..but it wasn't counted.WHY? ders a new sherif in town mates...NO SHOOTING WHEN U"RE TAKING FREE KICK! wadeva man ..TALK TO DA HAND! sigh den da 1st goal scored by the opposition was SOLELY caused by my hesitation to clear da ball.WHY WOULDN"T I DO IT?i'm always making da same mistakes.DAt reli got me REAL REAL REAL DOWN.Sheesh..second goal ntg we could do about it.REGRET REGRET REGRET.Diz thg realli haunt's me....ma mates were superb! it was me! grrr i'm mad at myself. Always dissapointed at myself.Our class ppl was lyk cheering cheering n we lost.It kinda feels tht i've let dem down.sheesh but after tht i still managed to put on a smile n gave arthur a BIGGIE HUG! lol more lyk he was suffocating me haha.

Hmm nway tml is da quarters.Hope da SHERIFF's a.k.a QuarterMasters put us in.I realli want a chance to redeem myself.Please let der b 1...PUHLEASE!!! =(

No comments: